Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ain't no other way

There's just no other way of doing it. When I do things, i do it passionately otherwise there is be no point of doing it at all. Being a passionate person is not always good. It's bordering to nuisance.

You get upset easily if things are less than what you expected. You snap easily too. You tend to overreact and overly hopeful. You are over analytical. You are either too sane or crazy. You laugh hard and you cry even harder. You are short of being diagnosed with bipolar disorder. But i guess these are not the general criteria of a passionate person. These are descriptions about me. I can't change me.

When I love, I love hard.

I can't change that even if I wanted to.

Perhaps, I loved the wrong way.

Maybe I shouldn't have loved at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment